Hello, Ben.

on 99.11.8 5:01 PM, "Ben \"Jacobs\"" at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> 1. In C/C++ Language settings panel, try disabling "ANSI Strict".  I
> think that will allow you to compile the //-style comments.

I also solve this way, though, this is not good solution. The best way is to
fix source codes are not used // style comments by auther. Otherwise, every
thime when updated the code, I have to edit // to /* */.

> 2. To solve the problem of local data >32k in file "lame.c", I moved the
> large arrays outside the local function.  In other words, I made them
> global within the file.

I insert the keyword "static". I wonder if this change makes encording speed
to slow or not.

> The files which I changed from LAME to make MacLAME 3.37 are on my
> website now:

Thanks. I will check it later.