On Thu, 2004-07-22 at 06:50, Margot wrote:

> Errr...I'm afraid I have no idea where to find the startup script!
> And what is chbg?
>
> Thanks for your help so far.
>
> Margot

/etc/X11/xfce4/xinitrc

stephen kuhn - proprietor
illawarra computer services :: a kuhn media australia venture
http://kma.0catch.com  :: mobile 0410.728.389
Serving Sydney, The Illawarra, South Coast and Rural NSW
  Mandrake GNU/Linux 10.0 OE/Kernel 2.6.3-7/ No Viruses here.

There have, in the course of decadent history, been many large wigs,
often with build-in gewgaws to stop people having to look at boring hair
all the time. There had been ones big enough to contain pet mice or
clockwork ornaments. Mme Cupidor, mistress of Mad King Soup II, had one
with a bird cage in it, but on special state occasions wore one
containing a perpetual calendar, a floral clock and a take-away linguini
shop. (Lords and Ladies)