Bryan Phinney wrote:

On Wednesday 01 September 2004 06:02 pm, Margot wrote:

According to their web page, they support the Speedtouch 330 USB DSL modem as well as the Netgear DM602 router/modem.

Personally, I would go for the Netgear if I were you, it will hook up to your ethernet
card and should be as close to plug and play as you get.  The USB option is more
likely to result in possible compatibility problems.

But that means you must have a fully configured ethernet card to go with your choice of the Netgear DM602 router/modem, doesn't it ?

John