I did that, and am aware of the difference in capital vice lower case.  First
thing I thought of, and it worked initially.  I figure it's something I did
and don't have a clue now what it could have been.

The -19 makes sense so I'll go with that.  Expert that you are...heh heh.

Merry Christmas and go to bed early tonight.....you stayed up late last night
right?  I sure did.  New Puppy and all.

B. B.