i have a Packard Bell 1020 monitor.  I used Generic
MultiSync monitor
when setting up my monitor for X.  I may have done some
tweaking, but
as I recall all the info I needed was in my booklet for the
monitor.
Write to me directly if you need further help.

--
David G. Thiessen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         AIM: ThiessenDG