Kjell Claesson wrote:
Communications with UPS lost: Error executing command
Communications with UPS lost: Error executing command
Communications with UPS lost: Error executing command
Communications with UPS re-established
Connected to UPS on /dev/ttyS0 baudrate: 9600
Model = HP R3000 XR      3000VA

It all seems to work but the initial errors or warnings concern me. I'm running stable 2.05 built from source.

This come from the baudhunting function in the driver.
If you set the baud_rate in the ups.conf to 9600 You don't get this
errors.

Ah yes, I should have tried that. At one stage I had it set to 19200 which was clearly wrong, so I got another error of it failing then going to the baudhunting function for three more. Thanks for the tip - no more warnings or errors.

Greg.

--
     Gregory Orange             Phone: +61 8 9387 7955