Citeren Kevin Myers <bakd...@gmail.com>:

As far as I can tell from your previous message, it works (with nut-2.6.0) for the Smart-UPS 1000, right?
No, although it does go into sleep mode if the power is off at the right time, it doesn't cycle the power otherwise so the load will not reboot after the shutdown. I'll do some more testing today.

Please also post the output of 'upsc upsname' (see 'man 8 upsc') and 'upscmd -l upsname' (see 'man 8 upscmd') for both devices, so that we can see which commands are detected.

It may be a log easier to do the testing with the upscmd 'shutdown.return' (Smart-UPS 1000) and 'shutdown.reboot' (CS-500) while the upsd server is running. During testing, it allows you to run an instance of upslog (see 'man 8 upslog') so that you'll be able to see the 'ups.timer.*' variables counting down. I suspect that the current mapping might be wrong.

Also note that the (re)start delay set in the Smart-UPS 1000 is presently set to 180 seconds, so you may have to wait a little longer that expected for the output to be switched on after the power returns.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)