Actually I just want to create a blank bitmap for
double buffer purpose, not from a resource. The pixels
are generated programatically. I looked at the Palm
API reference and it seems that BmpCreate can create a
bitmap larger than 64K. Anybody can verify that?

Thanks
--- José dos Santos Machado <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>