> Is it possible to use BmpCreate() to create a bitmap larger than 64KB, say
> 640x480 8bpp, and use it to build an offscreen window for double-buffer paint
> purpose?
>
> Or I have to draw such large dynamic BMP with WinDrawPixel() directly on
> the screen?

BmpCreate can allocate memory chunks > 64K

however, you cannot save them complete in a single resource. you are free
to allocate a bitmap of 640x480 @ 8bpp if there is sufficient heap space
and then you must fill the contents of the bitmap yourself.

640x480 = a lot of memory. you may want to also use a different technique.

---
Aaron Ardiri                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CEO - CTO                                           +46 70 656 1143
Mobile Wizardry                      http://www.mobilewizardry.com/