At 05:39 PM 9/8/2003, Alan Ingleby wrote:
"Regis St-Gelais" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Is it possible to use 2 resource file in the save projet? I use CW8.3
under
> windows 2k.

As the problem seems to be Constructor-Related, have you considered
switching to PilRC?  I'm using CW9, and it works really well.

Yes, you can use two resource files... look at the Address Book example, which has a whole bunch of .rsrc files. You do need to make sure that there are no common resources between the .rsrc files -- turn off the "app resources" switch for all but one of the resource files.

--
Ben Combee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CodeWarrior for Palm OS technical lead