Dear ParaViewers,

I am trying to use Python shell in Client-Server mode, but I am running into
some difficulties. How can I actually browse the remote directories. I tried
to use the `os` module, but that obviously ends up being all local. Here's a
minimal example of what I am trying to achieve.

        from paraview.simple import Connect, LegacyVTKReader
        from os import listdir

        Connect('my_server', port)
        location = '/my/remote/location/'

        file_names = listdir(location).sort()
        reader = LegacyVTKReader(FileNames=file_names)

Please let me know if it's at all possible to query the directory on the remote
side through an established connection.

Many thanks,
Robert
--
Seems like the famous poem of turbulence comes from Jonathan Swift
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Siphonaptera