From: Doug Franklin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2003 1:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: OT Lots of Nasty Spam

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 01:30:58 -0400, graywolf wrote:

Has anyone else been inundated by e-mail purportedly from Microsoft? I
have had 12 today, all different. Mozilla Thunderbird is doing a nice
job of filtering them. I am liking this software better and better.

There's a new worm running that supposedly disguises itself as a
security notice from Microsoft.  They might be coming from that attack.

TTYL, DougF KG4LMZ

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com