I don't get any spam on my home computer. Zip, zero, none. I'm on a
compuserve.net cable modem with no other ISP. Perhaps Compuserve filters
well. At work I get a few spams for prescription medications but that's
about it. Since both of my systmes are Macs it isn't real important, but
I'm pleased that I don't have to delete a lot of messages or attempt to
filter them on my own.