I usually get over 300/day!
Having a Mac, I don't worry about being infected, but the volume of
email is almost overwhelming.
I use Netscape Communicator 4.79, and while the filters are okay, not
all of them end up in the trash folder, but in my inbox.
I know Mozilla is taking over from the essentially moribund Netscape,
but what are the features of Thunderbird? What Netscape software is it
similar to?

keith