Quite easily doable, technically.  In fact it would be fairly straightforward
to automate the procedure, and use dynamic HTML scripting to add sliders and
a button you could click on to submit your ratings to a PUG database.

But it still might not be all that good an idea.  If you rate my image 6/10
is that because you don't like this sort of image, or because you *do* like
them but feel I didn't execute well on the concept?  The number doesn't tell
me, but a freeform comment does.  Even more important, though, would be to
hear what you might have done differently.  I may or may not agree with you.
But if I don't hear your ideas I'll never get to improve my photography.

I'm not "qualified" to comment on the photographs, either.  And you'll rarely
see me comment on some types of photographs (such as street candids) because
I don't have any alternative suggestions to make.  But there are usually more
than enough images I *could* comment on, if only I could overcome my inertia.