Am 04.03.24 um 21:16 schrieb Marco Alpert:
I guess my question on this is how long these theoretical young folks will continue
to find waiting anywhere from a few days to a week to even see what they’ve shot
“fun"

My guess would be as long as they take to find the next new big thing. This isn't about value or usability. It's about spontaneity, as in spontaneously spending money for the next craze.

As long as this camera keeps them happy for, say, half a year or 4 rolls of film until it ends up in a drawer with all their other no longer fashionable gadgets, it certainly will fit the bill.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com