> On 19/04/2024 23:25 BST Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:
>

> > On Apr 19, 2024, at 3:10 PM, John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com> wrote:
> >
> > I believe Cotty is selling gear to raise money to dump into a hole in the
> > water.
>
> I dunno why he doesn't save time and effort and just tear up hundred pound
> notes, in the shower, with his clothes on.

Sadly, we don't have hundred pound notes.  Probably soon...

And our money is plastic these days.  I've never actually tried but I suspect
that it will not tear as easily as paper and, with wet hands, will be
impossible to rip.  And you know what they say about taking scissors into the
shower.
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List