On Thu, Apr 25, 2024 at 11:55:10PM +0000, coll...@brendemuehl.net wrote:

> Have a 1.7x af Tc for sale that needs to go.

I'm almost certainly going to be clearing out my Pentax shelves soon.
Most of the stuff is pretty old, and probably not of a lot of interest,
but there are several nice items (FA* 250-600/f5.6, A* 300/f2.8, ...).

Basically I've got almost every bit of Pentax gear I've owned except
for my first Pentax - a Spotmatic II with the 50mm/f1.4 - which went
to a good home.  Old film bodies (including 2 MXs), newer film bodies
(a PZ-1p and an MZ-S), and a few digital bodies (*ist-D, K10D, K-5).

There's also a whole raft of lenses of varying quality, and several
less common items (like a motor drive for the MX).

I'll post a full list once I've got round to digging through all the
assorted boxes containing camera gear.

I've been considering doing this for some time now, but it's hard to
part with gear that has served me well.  But I haven't touched any of
the Pentax items for over a year, and my M1X outfit is a lot lighter
to carry, and gives me a range from 12mm to 300mm focal lengths in
just two lenses and one TC.
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List