Zillions of pics on Twitter, and of course I was in the land of Nod when it all
happened :-)

Saturday night I was driving home from some work at a football match, and too
zonked to stop and stare at the sky.

What annoys me is that there’s loads of photos by people who say ‘ooh yeah you
have to use a long exposure on a camera to really see it well, can be tricky
with the naked eye…’ well I wanna see it blaring at me with my own eyeballs so
sod that!!

:-)

Cotty

--