I had beautiful clear skies. Went out about 10:00pm, quick iPhone snap to
verify that the green glow was not my imagination. Set up tripod, did a series
of long and long]ger exposures… Zip. Nada. Well, in one frame I can see the
edge of the light show down low on the horizon, mostly covered by intervening
trees and structures.

But the iPhone snap was decent. Clouds are building up, I’ll go back out
tonight, both phone and real camera again. And hopefully I’ll catch the show …

Stan