Am 12.05.24 um 22:21 schrieb Steve Cottrell:
What annoys me is that there’s loads of photos by people who say ‘ooh yeah you
have to use a long exposure on a camera to really see it well, can be tricky
with the naked eye…’ well I wanna see it blaring at me with my own eyeballs so
sod that!!

There's been a photo in the local paper with bright aurora right above and behind the Cologne cathedral. And if ever there's a place with extreme light pollution, then it's here.

Ralf

--

Ralf R. Radermacher - Köln/Cologne, Germany

Blog  :http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com
Audio :http://aporee.org/maps/projects/fotoralf
Fotos :https://www.fotocommunity.de/user_photos/770012
--