Hi Momjian.

Thank you for your improvement.
As a matter of detail, I think that the areas marked below are erroneous.

--
+   Pushdown causes aggregate function cals to send partial aggregate
                                         ^

> What else needs to be done before committers start to review
> this?
There are no others. May I make a new version of v31 with your
suggested improvements for the committer's review?

Sincerely yours,
Yuuki Fujii

--
Yuuki Fujii
Information Technology R&D Center Mitsubishi Electric Corporation