I have a little problem.

I must design a little system in a linux server, this should be in php.
The system must read a  MS Access DB in a remote server (Win NT). After
a single process the system must update a MySQL DB in the same server
(Linux) and the Access DB.

The current code works fine in the Linux server, so i can update the
MySQL DB, but it doesn't connect with the NT server.

When i tried to connect to it i have the following error.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: odbc_connect() in
/usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/vox/loginAccess.inc on line 14

I never developed  with ODBC DB, only with MySQL.

I was searching about what could be the problem, but i don't found it.

The code in liginAccess is the following:

$dbaccess = array();
$dbaccess["accessserver"]
        = "NT.server.ip.address";
                // Access server hostname
$dbaccess["accessport"]
                = "";
                        // Access server port
$dbaccess["accessusername"]
        = "user";
                // username
$dbaccess["accesspassword"]
        = "password";
                // password
$dbaccess["defaultdb"]
                = "database";
                // database
$conexionAccess=odbc_connect($dbaccess["defaultdb"],$dbaccess["accessusername"],$dbaccesss["accesspassword"],"");

In the code above i tried to inser the remote server address, port etc,
and the error codee is the same

I hope you cant help me.

I don't who else can i ask for it.

Thanks in advanced