That is not entirely what I'm trying to do.  What I need is for the NT
server that is running ODBC to respond to remote requests from other
servers or clients.  In other words, I need computer A to access
database on computer B which is running ODBC.  Computer A does not have
ODBC, I need computer a to be able to query against computer B as if it
were a SQL server.  As far as I can tell, I can't make an NT server
running ODBC respond to remote requests.  If I am wrong though, PLEASE
let me know.  Thanks.

- Anthony [EMAIL PROTECTED]