El Lun 15 Sep 2003 17:47, Jonathan Villa escribió:
> I believe this would need php to installed as a cgi, which I prefer not
> to do...

If you don't want to because of security resons, please install it and don't
leave it in the hands of the web server.
If you don't want to go through the problem of compiling, then you might think
about finding on the net a binary PHP for you operating system.

--
 08:55:02 up 25 days, 45 min,  4 users,  load average: 0.71, 0.51, 0.50