Yep - lots of tutorials out there, some even on the php.net! Hint, try the "Getting Help" link, then look for samples/tutorials.

So, do what the rest of us have done & educate yourself, play a bit, & find out how things work & what they look like when they break.

Then you're ready to ask questions, but this one you'll have dealt with by then.

Regards - Miles Thompson