To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to
http://disclaimer.leedsmet.ac.uk/email.htm

Are you seeing the URL-encoded version *only* in your browser's
Address/Location bar?  If so, that's perfectly normal and nothing to worry
about -- it should be automatically decoded by the Web server before being
passed to PHP.

If you're seeing the encoded version actually in your PHP script, that
sounds like a major problem, possibly indicating a missing urldecode() or
extraneous urlencode() -- in which case, please post a more detailed
analysis of your problem, examples of the unwanted behaviour, and the
relevant portions of script.

Cheers!

Mike

Learning Support Services, Learning & Information Services, JG125, James
Graham Building, Leeds Metropolitan University, Headingley Campus, LEEDS,
LS6 3QS,  United Kingdom
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]