On 13-10-24 09:41 PM, Larry Garfield wrote:
On 10/23/2013 08:51 AM, Jay Blanchard wrote:
[snip] ....a bitter rant....[/snip]

Dang Larry - bad night?

That wasn't a bitter rant.  You haven't seen me bitter. :-)  That was
"tough love" to the OP.  I don't see a reason to pussyfoot around the
original question, which is one that comes up about once a month.  The
answer is always the same: How much is your time worth?

Basic math...

    Life: finite
    Time: infinite

    finite / infinite = 0

*sniffle*

Oh wait... you meant in the smaller scheme of things >:)

Cheers,
Rob.
--
E-Mail Disclaimer: Information contained in this message and any
attached documents is considered confidential and legally protected.