From: Jared Mashburn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 6:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Dynamic Form

Hell0,

I have a MySql database with 3 columns.  The first column is "id" second
is "name" and third is "value", I have two drop-down lists, with the
first filled with an array from the column "name".  I would like for the
second drop-down list be changed according to the "value" of what has
been selected in the first drop-down list. I have fill that I'm going in
the right direction, but have run into a wall. Can anyone give me some
advice in doing this miraculous feat?

Thanks,

Jared