I just want to thank everyone who helped me get the css stuff to work. All
of the IF statements are now working properly --- I've certainly learned a
lot from all the messages.

thanks again...
Maxim Maletsky
Rasmus Lerdorf

and all others who responded to my message!

Jason Dulberg
Extreme MTB
http://extreme.nas.net