"Miguel Cruz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[snip]
> I'm guessing he wants to do something like a stack trace to figure out how
> a function managed to get itself called with bad data.
>
> With utility functions that may get called hundreds of times in a single
> run, that would be some really handy stuff.
[snip]

That is exactly what I am trying to do.  Does you know of a good way to go
about doing this? The functions that are going to use this are base
functions which have full control to the database access to
INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE but they are never used by the user.  The user will use
some wrapper functions which call the base functions.  But I want to know
who (which function) called the base function.

-josh