On Wednesday, June 26, 2002, at 02:13  PM, Scott Fletcher wrote:

> I'm using UNIX, not windows, so there is no php.ini in UNIX.

Sorry, don't take offense if I ask if you've been living under a rock --
I only use Linux, and there is definitely a php.ini file that you use.
I put mine in /usr/local/lib/ .  If you follow the source install
instructions, you will see that the last step is:

$ cp php.ini-dist /usr/local/lib/php.ini

Yep, that means you're supposed to copy php.ini-dist to a dir on your
server.  This is your configuration file, where register_globals and a
million other configuration directives are decided...

?????

Erik

----

Erik Price