Jean-Christian Imbeault wrote:

I'll try this out and see what I get. Though I have read that not all browsers follow cache-control directives ...
Exactly - and some don't follow other HTTP header directives to the letter either. You will not be able to 'secure' this stuff 100% simply
because you only control 50% of the environment (the server, not the client). The cache-control stuff people have already replied is good, but realize nothing's 100%. You also can't prevent someone from taking a snapshot of the page, or control who sees a piece of paper with the information printed on it either. :)