Hi all!
I'm trying to get gpodder running but having some
probs.
First DESCR:

gPodder is a GTK2 media aggregator written in Python.
A user can subscribe to RSS feeds for podcasts,
videocasts, and other similiar content and download
media files found in those feeds.

It installs ok but when uninstalling it it complains:
 Error deleting directory /usr/local/share/man: Directory not empty
I think the directory where the man pages are being installed
is wrong and it shouldn't try to remove it either.
Should I update the PLIST by hand?

I've tested importing an OPML file with subscriptions, and
downloaded some podcasts from them.
Also noticed that I can't choose which directory to save
the podcasts in Preferences (it's grayed out). By default
they go to ~/gpodder-downloads.
There are some icons on the buttons missing. Define theme
on ~/.gtkrc-2.0 ?

Any feedback is welcome.
Thanks!

http://cosmico.net/tmp/gpodder.tgz as well as attached.