On 2009/11/24 09:04, Giovanni Bechis wrote:
> Rodolfo Gouveia wrote:
> >Updated:
> >Installs man pages on $PREFIX/man, by patching
> >the relevant files. (Pointed out by Stuart Henderson).
> >
> I fixed also some dependencies (it works without ImageMagick
> installed, help2man is needed only at build time).
> A few question:

please rerun 'make plist' which will remove share/pixmaps,
and use ${MASTER_SITE_BERLIOS:=gpodder/} I think it would also
be worth making a note next to NO_REGRESS;

# REGRESS_TARGET=unittest, requires minimock and coverage (not ported yet)

> Is xdg-utils really needed ?

xdg-open is used to open files (in src/gpodder/util.py),
so I think that's needed.

> Shouldn't this port be named py-gpodder ?

we have plenty of things written in python which don't have
a prefix - generally libraries have a py- prefix and end-user
applications don't.

it basically works, but between the broken download folder
selection and the missing icons, it doesn't feel like the port
is finished yet.