On 2009/11/24 11:45, Giovanni Bechis wrote:
> Stuart Henderson wrote:
> >it basically works, but between the broken download folder
> >selection and the missing icons, it doesn't feel like the port
> >is finished yet.
> >
> The download folder can be selected from "advanced configuration", on
> my  laptop I do not have any missing icons, what icons are not
> available ?
>
> $ pkg_info | grep icon-
> gnome-icon-theme-2.28.0p0 base icon theme for GNOME
> hicolor-icon-theme-0.11 high-color icon theme shell for GNOME and KDE

I have tango, hicolor and gnome installed, I get the same if
I uninstall tango. The missing icons are for the Device and Tray Icon
tabs in preferences; then in the various tabs:

General - Audio Media Player, Video Media Player
Downloads - Download Folder
Device - Type of device
Tray Icon - Advanced window options