I hope you are doing well and this email meet you in good health condition.
Sorry for intruding upon your privacy. My name is Wesley. I`m from the State
but currently in Syria for peace keeping mission. I contact you independently
and no one is informed. I am very cheerful, kind and positive man, and I am
currently looking for a relationship in which I feel loved. Here in Syria we
are not allowed to go out that makes it very bored for me so I just think I
need a friend to talk to outside to keep me going. Please tell me more about
yourself, if you don't mind.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Wesley.