Dean Mumby wrote:
Jake Vickers wrote:
It had been asked for in the past, so I finally got around to doing it:

QMT-ISO is a bootable CD that will format your system and install CentOS 4.4 and then install Qmail-Toaster for you.

I have tested this on 3 different machines here at my office:
P3 800Mhz 512M  4.3G
P4 2.4G 2048M 200G
Athlon XP 1800 256M 100G

This is a Beta release, so I'm looking for feedback on how it performs or if there are any errors. If you do experience a problem, please email me off-list with as much information as you can. I have created a wiki page with some notes on the project (http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/QMT-ISO) that you will want to read for some more detailed information.

The downloads are directly available from the QTP webserver:
The ISO can be found at http://qtp.qmailtoaster.com/iso/QMT-ISO-1.0.iso (504M) A (somewhat) compressed version can be found at http://qtp.qmailtoaster.com/iso/QMT-ISO-1.0.tar.gz (477M)

Thanks and have fun! I will not be receiving email until Monday so be patient if you send me a message.
Hi jake

I have downloaded and burnt this iso to cd 3 times and each time it boots , asks for the keyboard , says its loading sata and then says it cant find the centos 4 i386 cd and thats as far as it goes , I cant access a console I can only see it struggling to mount the cd . Do you have any ideas ?
When did you download the ISO? I made a change to it last night to correct for the CD fingerprint, but I am out of town so I can do no hard testing right now.