Charles Ferland wrote:
Hi there
I want to migrate an old qmail server to Qmail Toaster but I have a problem with emails into cur folder. When I copy the old emails to the new server into the same cur directory, when I check the email client, I redownload the same emails already left into the server. If I copy an existing file into cur to a new one, I get a new email message for my email client. How can I avoid the detection of the new email when I transfert cur folders from old server to the new one.

I answered your email to my contact form.
Are you preserving the file attributes when moving them? I have done this in the past, and do not remember running into the issue you are experiencing.