  From: Jake Vickers
  To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
  Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 6:10 PM
  Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Question about Maildir/cur

  Charles Ferland wrote:
    Hi there

    I want to migrate an old qmail server to Qmail Toaster but I have a problem
with emails into cur folder. When I copy the old emails to the new server into
the same cur directory, when I check the email client, I redownload the same
emails already left into the server.

    If I copy an existing file into cur to a new one, I get a new email message
for my email client.

    How can I avoid the detection of the new email when I transfert cur folders
from old server to the new one.

  I answered your email to my contact form.
  Are you preserving the file attributes when moving them?  I have done this in
the past, and do not remember running into the issue you are experiencing.