Thank you for your help but I found my problem, it's about my Email client. When I tried both old et new server, I changed the pop3 server instead to keep the same dns entries by changing local dns.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Shubert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 8:25 PM
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Question about Maildir/cur

Maybe because the date(s) changed?
Try using the -p flag when you scp the files, or use rsync.
(just a guess)

Charles Ferland wrote:
yes I do the right permission for the email file.

More details below:

I have 1 custom Qmail server in production (Subspace1) and 1 QMT in dev
(SubspaceDev)

I have an email in cur directory into Subspace1. I recreate the same
email adress into SubspaceDev and I scp the file from Subspace1 to
SubspaceDev into the same cur directory and good permission
(vpopmail.vchkpw).  When I reuse the same email client to check email
for SubspaceDev, I should not get new email but I get one (the same I
copied from Subspace1 to SubspaceDev.  I don't know if Qmail keep a
record of each email somewhere else but I'm totally lost.