Hello Jhonny,

Nice application, especially if it's fist app where you use qooxdoo.

I see Add/Remove programs window, nice feature. I'm just curious.
But how do you manage applications inside "OS"? Should all of applications
implement the same API in order to manager can add/remove them or
it's another way?

Anyway, it's good start. Keep on the right track, use qooxdoo. Good luck!

Bye,
Siarhei Barysiuk