hey jhonny,

i had a quick look at your application. i think it has great potential,
and i hope you continue working on it after you graduate.

first thing you should do, i think, is to switch to build version of
qooxdoo (read the relevant documentation on qooxdoo.org to learn how to
do so). this way it won't take ages to load, and your source code will
be better protected. (if you want it to be open source, make it more
convenient for people to get your source code, and add license headers
to your source files. qooxdoo project is a great example, learn from it)

this being said, now comes the most difficult part of any project:
polishing. your project, as it is, may be enough for your graduation,
but it won't make you any money. you need to deal with every single tiny
problem that your gui/application exhibits, and also you should put a
mechanism in place for getting feedback about the current state of your
project from your users. (finding a way for your users to color
(software) bugs may be a nice idea :))

you have lots of little problems with the ui. the shell needs more work,
it's not yet complete. i also think you need prettier colors. etc.

again, i think this idea has potential, and you got it mostly working. i
wish you luck with it.

all the best
burak