iamkeith,

Thanks for answering my question.  I've always assumed that a joint on a
steel bike could be lugged, fillet-brazed, or TIG-welded, and the mention
of both fillet-brazed and TIG-welded for the BB threw me.  Since there's
more than one joint I guess some could be welded and some filleted, and I
hadn't considered that, or the weld could be covered---another option I
hadn't considered.  I'll wait for more information from Riv, I guess.

BTW, I don't remember TIG-welding ever being mentioned in the context of
Frank Jones Sr; if I recall correctly the BB was described only as
fillet-brazed.

Dave