Kieth,

Did you read this or infer this? I ask because I highly doubt that is what
is meant. A combo likely means tubes will be welded *or *brazed to the BB
shell, ie tig'd downtube and fillet'd seatube and stays.

Like you said, brazing a tig'd joint would only add costs and would also
create a weaker joint by adding unneeded heat.

Darin