Hi Gary,

There is only a monomer version of it on pdb, so if you mean it in that
sense, yes. I obtained results from it; however the S^2 were very high, but
I attributed this to having data for a dimer, but using a monomer pdb file.
If you mean have I tried to just delete set B from the pdb file I uploaded,
I have not attempted that.
So I am a bit confused here, so if I add read_mol=1 instead of my
read_mol=0, it'll only read set A? Assuming symmetry, relax will
automatically calculate and determine set B?

Sincerely,
Sam