Sorry, I just want to make sure I fully understand this so I can explain it
to my PI:
So if there is symmetry, I can upload the same pdb file with the dimer (set
A and B) but tell it to read only one set. Since S^2 isn't effected too
much versus a dimer versus a monomer, the only thing that is important is
the change in co-ordinates of one set of the dimer (i.e. the differnence in
co-ordinates between set A in a monomer, and set A in a dimer co-ordinates,
or set A in a different version of that dimer's co-ordinates). I say this
because I have already run my protein's data with the pdb structure of the
monomer, and I have 2 different pdb files the docking program gave back for
the dimer (2 different ways the dimer could form from one interface).

Sincerely,
Sam