Yea,

This is a good way.  Unfortunately, I believe resin-admin uses
Quercus.  I have disabled Quercus because I have php apps running
that are not running properly under it.  When I enable php
processing, Resin takes control over ALL files with the php
extension, which shouldn't be the case (btw, I do run an Apache
frontend).

mod_caucho is taking over all control of all files with the php
extension.  I guess I should consider this a bug since mod_caucho
should only pass php processing to Resin only for the specific web-
app paths and not all PHP files.  This way, I can have Resin Quercus
coexisting peacefully with PHP itself.

-Chris