I was thinking it's possible to do something like this in a php file:

<?php
         if((include '../www/_header.jsp') == 'OK') {
                 echo 'OK';
         }
?>

Where the www folder has a path-mapping entry in the resin.xml.

It includes the file, but the file isn't processed by the JSP engine, so
I literally see strings like "${param.var}" in the output of the call to
test.php.  How do I include a .jsp in from a .php but get the JSP engine
to process it before it returns?  I know I could do something like:

include( 'http://..../www/_header.jsp')

but then cookies are lost as the client is the php engine, not the browser.

Is it possible to reuse the JSP code from within the PHP environment?
Is there a link someone could shoot me that explains this?

Thanks,

Aaron