Hi,

I take advantage of the situation about this email to ask Caucho's team if
we are allowed to fork the project [Quercus] on GitHub to make our own
changes/bug fixes. The project seems to run slowly (*as looked on the bug
report*) and we are making some improvements for a production environment in
our internal team.

Thanks,
----
Kevin Decherf